Student Publication and Radio Committee | Grinnell College
AN IDEA SPARKS.
LET SPARC FUND
The Student Publication and Radio Committee (SPARC) funds the publication of all student media projects on campus. The Student Activity Fee provides SPARC with its budget, with which the SPARC Executive and committee fund both long-running and single-edition student publications at the beginning of each semester. The Executive is comprised of the elected SPARC Chair and Vice-Chair positions, as well as the hired SPARC Treasurer and Assistant Treasurer, and the Committee consists of the Media Heads of each applying publication in addition to SPARC's Media Coordinator.
Interested in getting involved with student media? Check back here for applications!
The budget application for Spring 2019 can be found at
Applications are due Friday, February 1st at 11:59 pm
1. Fill out the payroll template. Email [sparcmoney] to request a copy.
2. Before receiving payment, submit proper work forms to the Registrar.
3. Send payroll template to [sparcmoney] and [sparcmoney2].
4. Final date to submit payroll is on the 14th or last day of every month.
1. Fill out the relevant information on this to be printed form.
a. Vendor number is student ID number.
b. Address is Grinnell College mailing address.
c. Leave account number, department, and approved by blank.
d. On the form, write both the purpose of purchase and for which publication the purchase was made.
2. Attach the receipt to be reimbursed to the check request form.
3. Final date to submit reimbursements to the SPARC Treasurer's box in the Pub's office is on the first or third Thursday of every month.